Contract Term: Oct. 2, 2017 - April 20, 2018.
Marketing & Communications:
- Daily conditions updates to be completed by 6am.
- website, snowphone, facebook, and twitter.
- Ensure all web information is current and accurate at all times, and communicated publicly in a timely manner.
- Maintain constant control of social media and ensure questions or comments are being handled in a timely manner. This requires constant monitoring and attention.
- Produce weekly “STOKED” video updates to be launched each Wednesday.
- Produce weekly newsletter.
- Booking radio ads, print ads, social media ads, etc.
- Creating a wide range of valuable and engaging content for website and social media that attracts, converts, and retains target groups.
- Manage design and production of all brochures, pamphlets, signage.
- Graphic design experience an asset.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Organize and implement all events from start to finish.
- Promote and communicate event details minimum 2 weeks in advance. Larger events 4 weeks in advance.
- Fill and manage events calendar.
- Organize and coordinate off-site events. ie: trade shows, booths, etc.
- Manage current and future advertising partners. Chairback ads, signage, vehicle placement, corporate passes, bulk ticket packs, and other creative opportunities.
- Innovate and expand sales opportunities.
- Oversee all daily communications, pre-season planning, post-season shut down.
- Perform duties in a professional, courteous, and service driven manner.
- Be available to assist other departments as needed. Rentals, Snowschool, Ticket office, etc.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent problem solver.
- Creative, innovative, and dynamic.
- High sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please submit resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline is Aug 31, 2017
We are always seeking enthusiastic customer service oriented people to work in all areas of our ski resort operations. If you love working with people and are committed to helping create positive experiences for our guests, then this may be for you!
Send your resume to email@example.com to see what may be available!