Summer Students. Application Deadline June 17th
Job Description: Reporting to the General Manager, and under the supervision of the manager on duty, the student position will involve duties in the following areas:
1. Painting of Lodge.
2. Trail work: Installing drainage, glade area maintenance, mtb trail building.
3. Carpentry: Assist with infrastructure maintenance.
4. Marketing and Events: Assist with summer event planning and marketing.
5. Wearing CSA Approved footwear will be a condition of employment and will be the responsibility of the employee to provide.
6. Other duties as required.
JOBS AVAILABLE: 3
WAGES: $12 / Hour.
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 4:30pm.
LOCATION: Crabbe Mountain.
TERM: July 4th - Aug. 26th.
STATUS: Must be returning to school as a student in Sept. 2016.
TRANSPORTATION: Must have reliable transportation.
EXPERIENCE: Forestry and Carpentry experience is an asset.
ATTRIBUTES: Hard working, reliable, self-motivated, responsible, works well with others, enjoys working outdoors.
APPLICATIONS: Resume’s must be submitted to email@example.com by June 17th.
We are always seeking enthusiastic customer service oriented people to work in all areas of our ski resort operations. If you love working with people and are committed to helping create positive experiences for our guests, then this may be for you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what may be available!