Facilities & New Visitors
Your first stop at the Mountain! The place to pick up your Lift Tickets and Rentals, Season Passes, and more. If you have any questions, the folks at the Office will help you out.
Rental Shop & Tuning Bench
After paying for rentals or repairs at Guest Services come here to rent from our fleet of up to date Burton Snowboards and helmets, Elan skis and snowblades, Rossignol skis and boots, Head skis and boots, Nordica boots, and Nordic equipment.
The Tuning Bench offers quality ski and snowboard tuning and repairs on most makes and models of ski and snowboard equipment.
We have a licensed restaurant with a full menu!
Ski Mitt Retail Shop
We carry many accessories you'll need to hit the mountain. We offer hats, goggles, hand warmers, neck warmers, helmets, clothing and many other accessories.
Located in the basement of the main lodge.
What do I wear?
- Dress in Layers. The best way to have a comfortable and enjoyable day on the slopes is to dress properly. Make sure you dress in layers as the temperature can change throughout the day.
- Base Layer: polypropolyene, or other synthetic/wool, non-cotton long underwear
- Insulating Layer: fleece
- Outer Layer: Waterproof/breathable shell (ie. Goretex or similar product)
- Be Prepared for anything (the weather changes)
- Wear sun protection-even though you may not feel it, the suns rays can be quite strong even on a cloudy day. The snow acts as a reflector as well which intensifies the effect.
- Always wear goggles or sun glasses. For any clothing or retail needs, visit the Ski Mitt in the Main Lodge for all the latest gear including hats, goggles, sunscreen, jackets, fleece etc.
- No cotton, no blue jeans