Facilities & New Visitors
This is your first stop for:
- Lift tickets
- Season passes
- Booking ski & snowboard lessons
- Paying for ski & snowboard equipment
- Renting seasonal and day lockers
- Changing area
- General information
Rental & Repair shop
After paying for rentals or repairs at Guest Services come here to rent from our fleet of up to date Burton Snowboards and helmets, Elan skis and snowblades, Rossignol skis and boots, Head skis and boots, Nordica boots, and Nordic equipment.
The Tuning Bench offers quality ski and snowboard tuning and repairs on most makes and models of ski and snowboard equipment.
Come enjoy some of our tasty meals and homemade treats, a great place to warm your toes, and your tummy.
Open whenever the mountain is open (except after 9:30PM)
Thirsty Boot Lounge
Enjoy a drink by the fireplace, watch the action of the slopes, or check out some live music
Note - The Bar is Closed Monday - Tuesday.
Ski Mitt Retail Shop
We carry many accessories you'll need to hit the mountain. We offer hats, goggles, hand warmers, neck warmers, helmets, clothing and many other accessories.
Washrooms & Public Telephone
Located in the basement of the main lodge.
What do I wear?
- Dress in Layers. The best way to have a comfortable and enjoyable day on the slopes is to dress properly. Make sure you dress in layers as the temperature can change throughout the day.
- Base Layer: polypropolyene, or other synthetic/wool, non-cotton long underwear
- Insulating Layer: fleece
- Outer Layer: Waterproof/breathable shell (ie. Goretex or similar product)
- Be Prepared for anything (the weather changes)
- Wear sun protection-even though you may not feel it, the suns rays can be quite strong even on a cloudy day. The snow acts as a reflector as well which intensifies the effect.
- Always wear goggles or sun glasses. For any clothing or retail needs, visit the Ski Mitt in the Main Lodge for all the latest gear including hats, goggles, sunscreen, jackets, fleece etc.
- No cotton, no blue jeans